The office closes at 10:00 p.m. M.D.T. Our office re-opens at 3pm
• Park in front of your room, unless you vehicle is an RV, Truck or Tour Van, There’s plenty of parking West of the building. We don’t provide a breakfast, but the Running Bear Pancake house located 1/2 block North of us on the Corner of Hayden and Madison opens at 6am.
• Your room location is indicated below. The Key only unlocks the door, read on for locking instructions. We have three WiFi transmitters: Holiday East, Holiday Motel and Holiday West. Choose which ever one gives you the strongest signal.
• Please be kind to your neighbors and be as quiet as possible as they are sleeping.
All rooms are NON-SMOKING, NO PETS, and NO COOKING OF ANY KIND*. *(Kitchenette units excepted.)
All rooms come equipped with a microwave, in-room coffee and a small refrigerator, so you are free to use these appliances.
• Many of our locks are of the design that requires turning the knob clockwise from the inside of the room and pushing in to LOCK. Some of our doors have the more familiar tab device to turn to lock the door.
• Checkout time is 10:30am
• Leave the Key in our Office Mailbox.
Have a great night, we look forward to meeting you. Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Motel.
All our overnight rentals are on the ground floor, except our Large Kitchette is located on the 2nd floor. We have rooms with 2 Queens, or King beds in clean accommodations with free WIFI, mini-fridges, microwaves, in-room coffee and Dish Network. Our Summer nightly rates are $149 per night for 2 beds or King rooms, and $169 per night for a kitchenette. (3 night minimum-Call for longer term price.) All our rooms have full baths, tile, wall-to-wall carpet and heaters. We do not offer breakfast however, there are several excellent breakfast nooks close by and each room is equipped with a small fridge and microwave. Click on a booking button to reserve a room. (prices do not include taxes)
Our streets are alphabetical, We are at 24 Hayden Street, just a half a block North of Yellowstone Ave, Straight out from the West Gate of Yellowstone Park.
We are the only tall sign on Hayden Street, You can park right in front of our ground floor rooms.